Care for Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE) is a core value in Nass Contracting. The Company aims to protect the health and safety of its employees, to minimise the environmental impact associated with the business operations and to assure the integrity and safe operations of the company’s assets.
Nass Contracting believes that outstanding business performance requires outstanding HSE performance. The safe delivery of projects and operations of facilities is a critical success factor for the business.
The Company’s goal is to deliver business with minimal injuries to the employees and to minimise the environmental impact of the Company’s activities.
Nass Contracting also seeks to improve its HSE performance through
ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
accredited management systems.
Every employee has a duty to both himself and those around him, to ensure that safe practices are adhered to, at all times. Nass Contracting expects all its employees to recognise the personal responsibility for supporting its HSE policies and to accept a duty to intervene when necessary, to promote and reinforce compliance with these policies.
All managers are accountable for HSE within the work environment, and are responsible for ensuring that their employees adopt exemplary HSE performance.
This rationale supports the following Business Principles:
- Nass Contracting believes that HSE should always come first in business operations,
- Nass Contracting provides healthy, safe and secure work environments
- Nass Contracting makes a positive contribution to the protection of the environment
- Where practicable, Nass Contracting aims for compliance over and above local regulations to meet internationally accepted best practice
- Nass Contracting reduces to the minimum practicable, any adverse effects of its operations on the environment