Nass Contracting believes in the power and responsibility of sustainability; considerations of future generations’ needs and opportunities, maintenance of the resource capital, and healthy ecosystems, either with a supporting function or as central elements for economic activities.
For Nass Contracting, sustainability means; conceptualization, design, production, trade, consumption, and disposal of products and services that meet the needs of the present generation without compromising the future economic, social and environmental room for maneuver, and characterized by:
- Products and services that are safe for consumers,
- Economic feasibility for primary producers,
- Respect for labour rights and safe work environments throughout the supply chain,
- Respect for biophysical limits, efficiency in resource and energy use, and reduction of negative impacts on local environments,
- Support to marginalized communities within the supply chain,
- Development and adoption of technology that supports and enhance the above mentioned.